Sign in to follow this  
designed

will some pros direct me here with a machine.

I am new to cutting vinyl very short time already have a laserpoint and a copam love them both by the way.  I see decals that are a vinyl that are printed like pictures with all the colors etc.  What is this machine that does this?  And where can I look at prices for these? ;D

the high end printed decals are done using a solvent ink printer. they start around 10 - 15 grand. but there are a few different printable vinyls out there that can be run through a laser or inkjet printer.

bb

I see for the 208.00 it says 54"  hmmmmmmmm lets see 54" x 54" or what?  it does not give any info.  am I missing something? :-

Jay,

Just to remind you this is the USCutter forum and you just directed some one to buy from somewhere else.

You know I have thought of this also in the past but if we cannot have that freedom than it is not all that good here right.  Uscutter knows we all have internet access and look around.  Also, in most things they have the better pricing anyway.  It is free market that keeps competitive pricing the best anyway.  All I can say is thank you jay if I can return the favor I will in the day :huh:

We all want to buy at the cheapest price we can, anyone can agree with that.  (service is also a big part of the price we pay for)

All I am saying is we need to be considerate of the people that run this forum for our benefit.

None of us would appreciate having a person direct someone to shop at the competition while they were standing in our place of business.

Just a little common sence towards Karl Max , Ken and the others at UsCutter.

We can always do this outside of the forum.

ya I hear you it would be good to hear their opinion on this matter right now huh.  I don't think they will reply to this.  I think they will leave it alone.  Anyway that is my 2 cents on it.  I would like to hear them comment on it.  I would enjoy the freedom of talking like that though but like you said they may not want to say hey please don't do that.  So what do you do keep it all secret?

Jay,

Just to remind you this is the USCutter forum and you just directed some one to buy from somewhere else.

I have directed plenty of business to USCutter and will continue to do so. They have the best cutters at the best prices. The same for many of their other products. But if you can get the same product for a lower price I would buy it at the lower price.