HingaSPL

Hello all

My name is Chris, I am stationed in Okinawa, Japan. Bought my US Cutter vinyl cutter almost a year ago. I play with it regularly, it's pretty addictive. Recently started selling some of my decals to make money for more supplies.

Chris

TeamHinga.net

welcome chris. malibu you beat me to it. chris looking forward to seeing some of your work. please post some pics soon.

bb

Here are a few I've made for friends, nothing fancy like some of the amazing work I've seen here on the "Show your work" section.

2008122014320000sh9.jpg

I've been using the pen attachment alot lately to draw pictures for my boys, I was wondering where I could buy refills or more pen attachments. Thank you

Chris

TeamHinga.net

I've been using the pen attachment alot lately to draw pictures for my boys, I was wondering where I could buy refills or more pen attachments. Thank you

Chris

TeamHinga.net

They look just like a refill from a cheap ball point pen. Have you given that a try?

Konishiwa - Don't really know what that means but i THINK it's "welcome" in Chineese?:rolleyes:  :-

Welcome

Thanks guys, sorry for the delay. Been to busy with work to play with the cutter. Now the wife is asking me to make all kinds of stuff for her girlfriends, so I'm once again addicted, haha.

Konishiwa - Don't really know what that means but i THINK it's "welcome" in Chineese?

Haha Nah, "Konichiwa" is Good Afternoon" in Japanese.

Great to meet you all.

Chris

TeamHinga.net