RockerSigns

Pricing for Pylon faces?

Ok so I just got a call from someone about another set of faces for a pylon sign! Yea!

So heres the question, what should i charge them?

Maybe a couple colors and it's 4X6. Super simple design.

It's a Mexican Hair Salon.

They saw the two that i did today and want me to do theirs plus the store front later.

Do I just charge by the square foot or a set price + install?

Danny

are you replacing sign faces or just pealing and installing vinyl?

Also Price depends on what vinyl you use, plus equipment you use/rent to install!

It's actually brand new faces provided by the landlord. And its about 8' high. I would be using either oracal 8500 or 8100. I still haven't figured that question out yet!

I would just be doing the vinyl work and putting the faces in!

Simple wording and # no graphics, i don't think?

if faces are supplied, then i would charge $299.99 Per Face for Single Color 8500...

That is 1hr Design Time, 2hr Production Time... 

My installation labor rate is $135/hr, because i rent a bucket, so factor 1hr per face for installation plus since my company is a Signs and Repair, i check the sign for any electrical problems (Lamps, Ballast, Sockets, etc...) They get charged for parts only since im already in the sign

Thanks for the info!

I still have NO idea how to charge accordingly for this type of work in general.....

Do you think there is a huge difference between the 8500 and 8100 other than the duration?

Thanks again!

I would just charge like $25 less for less duration, that way the customer will just get the 8500!

I have a program that helps me with pricing...  Its called Estimate!  I got the program free when i bought my cutter, paid $150 for vinyl signs add on and window graphics add on, and never had a problem.  I just put the pricing in for my materials and substrates and how much markup and it spits out figures!