Sign in to follow this  
godstrong1

can any get this one vectored ??????

i am having some trouble getting this one vectored. can anyone get this done? there is a copy of the logo attached ,any help is appreciated! thanks

Guest fivestar

It's already vectorized in the pdf.....here it is in .eps took it straight from pdf.

1.eps

1.eps

i could not open the eps file you attache five star! how can i get this to cut in sign cut? do i just open sign cut then open the pdf file then cut? :P thanks

Hmm signcut should open that EPS file ok.  Does it give you an error?  If so - screenshot that error and post back up for us.  :P

Press print screen then open your picture editing program (MS paint, Photoshop ect)  do a File > New - then hold down Ctrl and press V for paste.  Then just save  :P

i could not open the file that five star posted earlier when clicking on the attachment file five posted is tells me i windows needs to know what file created it and directs me to the internet, so i opened signcut, and tried to open the pdf file i attached using signcut,  to see if it would open the pdf file but it would not when i go to open the file, its blank. hmmm am i doing somthing wrong? thanks again for looking into this. greatly appreciated.

ah ok - what happens is that you should be able to click on the attachment and download the EPS to your computer.  Click "Save As" if you get that option, not "Open".

Guest fivestar
:P Great news godstrong, glad to hear you got it going.