Sign in to follow this  
Bluecaka69

PLease vectorize for me

Ok here the file Ive been trying to get it done but it just isnt coming out right Im still kinda new so, but the problem is i dont want the outline to be the only thing once cut i could like it to be solid peice ill add a pic to show you

See on the B/W i dont want thr blck to be the stuff i keep I would like to have the black and white edges to be combined for o fuller effect

hope this explains enoguh

post-3459-12986527622439_thumb.jpg

post-3459-12986527626481_thumb.jpg

post-3459-12986527644799_thumb.jpg

post-3459-12986527648552_thumb.jpg

ok  say i got it to cut but the lines are so thin any way to BEEF them up a little I mean some of them are 1/16 inch thin thats not going to work very well

if you look on the wing you can kinda see what i mean

100_0985.jpg

Someone else will have to jump in here. I'm just learning myself and don't know how to thicken the lines. I used inkscape to vector it. It is free to dowmload. Maybe if you dl you will be able to find out how to thicken the lines? Sorry I couldn't be of more help

What program are you using?  In Corel you would use the "No Fill" button to mke all the lines dissapear, then select the outline tool and pick a thicker outline.

ok well i have corel and Illustrator but I am very new to both and have no idea how to do that so if anybody cooud help or has a tutorial on this it would be great

thanks

Paul, THANK YOU, I  would not have figured that out by myself. Is there a general thickness to choose for cutting? I thought I remember "1 pt" so that is what I changed it to. But then I thought maybe it was at least "hairline" for the cutter to recognize the lines. Is there a general rule of thumb?

Blue if you do exactly what Paul illustrated you can change the thickness of the lines in Corel.

breast cancer angel.svg

breast cancer angel.svg

Perfect thank you now how did you do it

If you are talking to me, I just did an outline with a thickness of .02 and make sure that Keep Original is checked. Drag the original off of the new one and you have a slightly thicker version.