Sign in to follow this  
mdifilippo

SC2 Contour Cutting Sure Cuts Alot Pro4

So I've followed all the directions on how to calibrate and go through contour cutting from this link 

https://support.uscutter.com/support/solutions/articles/14000085790-sc2-contour-cutting-calibration-and-steps-for-software

my issue is this; after I set the origin point and then press the laser button to turn it on and select "computer" if I have to move the laser more than 1 or 2 movements in sure cuts a lot when I click "next" the carriage DOESN'T move to the next registration mark, it doesn't move at all. I had a workaround that seemed to work decent for 8.5x11 and 11x17 sheets where I would wait until after the machine would move around then load paper and set the origin. Then I could move the laser around and set my points. Now I am trying to do this exact same thing with a 13x19 sheet and I cannot get it to cut accurately. I have tried with a mat, without a mat, recalibrating via the machine (calibration via sure cuts a lot doesn't seem to do anything). I've printed the artwork borderless, standard, and with a margin as my printer will allow. Seems to make no difference.  I downloaded the Sure Cuts A Lot Pro 5 version just to see if I had any better luck and does the exact same thing. 

Any thoughts?