kitconceptz

US Air Marshal Logo

Hey all! How's everyone doing?! I wanted to see if anyone was able to help out with a US Air Marshal Logo, it's for a friend who's about to retire and wanted to make him a little something! Let me know if ya'll could help with anything! Thanks in advance

post-678-0-62297000-1342741149.jpg

Best to print it out and go over the dark lines with a sharpie, scan it into your program and vector.

mark-s

• Like 1

Ok so I traced it, and scanned it. I got the homeland vector for the middle and put my own version of close font for where the United States and Federal Air Marshal is...is anyone able to help me clean up these lines? Thanks!! Y'all are helping me learn slowly but surely

airmarshall.ai

Yeah Its pretty rough , do you have a heat press? I could print you that logo with high temp ink so you could sublimate it on a poly shirt if you would like...Shirt I think would be way cooler

I'm doing it for etching...so I just needed the lines cleaned up so that the plotter will cut it cleaner. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. After that, anyone else who wants to use the vector image is more then welcome to