krikster

My first real business sign...

Ok I have got an idea through the vinyl calculators I have gotten from this site when it comes to the price of the first part of this job, but I am wanting to get an idea of what you all would charge to see how far off I am. I am doing a project for a local company here in town, They want their front sign redone, a graphic on their front window (inside glass), and a sign on each side of their building. I still have to get the measurements for the side signs, and the exact size of the window decal. My size I have come up with for the window decal (just a guesstament) is 78"w x 24"h (6.5ft x 2ft)....The front sign at the top of the building will be 480"w x 48"h (40ft x 4ft). Now the large sign is the sqft of the sign aluminum on the building. Naturally I just used the sqft and that way I included the waste as well. I what would you charge for that kind of a job in vinyl, what would be your labor cost of install (I have to rent one of those bucket lifts to instal it up on the building) That I am charging $250 for for 1 day. The owner will be painting over the original with I think oil base paint. Will the vinyl still stick on that?

Cast vinyl would be what needs to be used to cut out the shrinkage for what I am lead to believe...am I right?