madmatt

MAC,Windows and SignBlazer

hey there guys

this is my first post as to be fair im loving my cutter but since my laptop died and i went to MAC its basically stopped me using my cutter and its killing me! lol

Ok so i have partitioned my Mac and built one side totally dedicated to all things windows. I have installed all my software etc over there and it all works perfect except when i come to cut! ive obviously done all the set up etc and the laptop sees the cutter goes to cut, but gets to about 1/3 processing when you say cut tile and thats it.

Please please please does anyone have any ideas to help me out! Ill take any advice right now!!

Thanks in advance guys any tips help or anything will be mucho appreciated!!!

All the best

Matt

P.S. i have posted this in the other forum too but i guess im using a MAC so thought id ask here aswell!!

hey there guys

this is my first post as to be fair im loving my cutter but since my laptop died and i went to MAC its basically stopped me using my cutter and its killing me! lol

Ok so i have partitioned my Mac and built one side totally dedicated to all things windows. I have installed all my software etc over there and it all works perfect except when i come to cut! ive obviously done all the set up etc and the laptop sees the cutter goes to cut, but gets to about 1/3 processing when you say cut tile and thats it.

Please please please does anyone have any ideas to help me out! Ill take any advice right now!!

Thanks in advance guys any tips help or anything will be mucho appreciated!!!

All the best

Matt

P.S. i have posted this in the other forum too but i guess im using a MAC so thought id ask here aswell!!

I can fix it Email me