Sign in to follow this  
JoeCamaro

Need help! Text Line for a graphic shirt!

Guest Terry

Here is the one that always won. His is on the right mine on left. One of those guys with money had all work done for him, ( I think )

post-0-12986514543084_thumb.jpg

post-0-12986514553966_thumb.jpg

That is a great looking vette.  Did you ever drive it around town or was is just for show?

I hate to give in... But Joe might have something with that gremlin shirt, could be a winner. :why:

No you're just sucking up trying to get a shirt.  :sign:

Guest Terry

I hate to give in... But Joe might have something with that gremlin shirt, could be a winner. :why:

No you're just sucking up trying to get a shirt.  :sign:

:lol: Ya driven all the time but winter, I had two of them.

Guest Terry

Put your logo or advertisement on the back. Or is it tough to do both sides?

No it is not difficult to heat press 2 sides. The only problem is if the designs touch when hot.

One I heat pressed the front of a shirt, then the back, then I put it inside out so I could hest press the size tag and thats when the front and back designs touched and they got stuck a bit.

Thats why now I first heat press the size tag.

Joe

I want to see a picture of what you heat press on the size tag.  Just curious.

This is what I use for the size tag. I just remove the on that they bring and the heat press my size tag.

size2vh2.jpg

size1kt3.jpg

This gives it a litte more personality and originality. I also adds value to the shirt (as I see it).

This is what I did at the begining, but I quit soon enough as it was really dificult to weed and consumed much time.

size3vc6.jpg

Look at the size of it compared to a penny!

Now let me tell you something about relabelling. This that I am doing is not completed. There are requirements to follow when relabelling. When Realbelling a shirt, the new label has to have the follwing:

Name of the company and/or logo

Country of Origin (of the shirt itself)

Country of Decoration (optional I think)

Material of the shirt (100% cotton or 50% cotton 50% polyester etc. etc.)

Size

RN# (this is the number with which the company is identified)

Care Instructions

Im doing it simple as I have small operations and I am just doing local buiness and stuff... I should follow the rules anyways, but by now I cant do that, maybe later.

More info can be found here: http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/pubs/buspubs/thread.shtm

Joe

That is a cool idea, too bad about the government regulations.  I have never looked at the tagless shirts that have the label screen printed.  I guess they have all that additional info.  I guess you could make your own small screen and screen print it on there with all the required information with your own design.  That might be cool too. 

Okay,....I'm gonna sue you guys for injuries suffered by reading this thead.  That was just TOO funny and now my guts hurt!  :lol:  I have no idea why anyone would want to put that on a shirt, but Joe is a brave guy. I can only thank the United States Navy for bombing the Yugo factory during the Balkans war....they saved us from those tin cans being on the highways anymore! Thanks, guys....haven't laughed like this in a long time!

And now, for those of you who tought you have seen it all....

I present to you: The Gremlin T shirt!!!! Ta da!!!!!

gremlinshirtcw7.jpg

That might not be the final text, but I decided to give it a try (+ i have one sold  :clap:)

Thank you  :yes: Thank you!

It cant be appreciated as it best because of the flash, bu it is a 3 color shirt it has white for the car and text, black for the tires and silver for the bumpers and rims. Yeah I know black on black... it looks good when seen in person. I have another black on black shirt and looks great, even at night.

JoeCamaro

Do I hear a royalty check coming?  :woohoo:

"Why the hell would anyone want a picture of a '74 Gremlin on their T-Shirt?" © 2008, dgreenh 

:jumping:

:lol:

Looks good Joe....I always wanted one of those gremlins with a big ol engine slammed into it. They were popular little muscle cars when I was in Michigan way back in the day.

Guest Terry

I bet Terry bought it.

You got that right.  :lol:

It was dgreenh line, I love it.

Guest sciondrgn

Thats awesome! LOL

I cant wait to get a heat press

Thats awesome! LOL

I cant wait to get a heat press

Yup, it is amazing to be able to wear a new t shirt every day. Make it whenever you want with whatever design you want.

JoeCamaro

Here is my Vette when I bought it and after I finished painting it. Color HOK burple base hot pink gradient fog then topped with pearle.

Yes this is correct spelling ( BURPLE )

AWESOME JOB TERRY!!!!!!

lue anne

Doh.... Look what I found for CameroJoe   :lol:

Awesome dgreenh!!!!

I will be using that. Thanx a lot!

Joe

I can see weekly name changes for you... this week JoeGremlin, next week... JoePinto  :lol:

I can see weekly name changes for you... this week JoeGremlin, next week... JoePinto   :)

:)

Good idea!