Sign in to follow this  
flanders118

sorry im new to the site and to the cutter

hi all i have just got a pcut 360 the truble im having is that if i try to cut or plot any faster than 50 it cuts across the words and dose not do the full word or pics  its like it starts then has a fit and draws a few lines throu it if i do the same at 50 its good any help please

this is the cutter i got its from ebay i would realy like some help the man i got it from sells a lot of them i was trying to run it on my new laptop with vista and a usb cable but it was not working right it was cutting throu the words or pics like it is now so i went back to the man and he said its the software on my pc the vista so he set it up on my old pc and it worked with xp and a p/port cable but when i got home i noticed it was very slow and the man had turned the speed down to 50 when i try to turn it up it dose like it did on the vista laptop starts off dose a letter or 2 then gose mad and puts lines throu it turn it down to 50 and its fine  help

I never run my pcut over 50. Usually 40 for most things and slower for small stuff.

Although your plotter can plot very fast never go above 60 speed.

Use the newbie manual in the instructional section to get things going at first and go from there.

let us knwo the progress.

Paco

at last got it sorted it was the software or so the chap i got it off going well now anyway just got to learn how to use it having trouble working out how long to cut like if i want to cut stephen 7 inch letters and say  100 inch long im using flex sign cheers