Sign in to follow this  
Imlost21

purchased a new (used) Printer/Cutter Need Help

I am having a hard time getting the images that I send to the printer to print the correct size. I send as 24 inches wide but it prints it 8 inches or so. Using signblazer till my flexi arrives, printer cutter is a Roland PC60. lol. I know it's an oldie but I am just starting out. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

I am here for you pal... SignBlazer has some unique limitations in it's print cut ability. What you should do is first and foremost start a completely new document in SignBlazer and make sure you set it up to the right size to begin with. Then import your print, then execute the print.

Let me know if this helps, anyway I can get you to give me a call? 1-888-298-8143 X7113 ?

I was wondering if the FlexiStarter will have the same problem. I am just getting used to SB. lol

Well, you're going to have to double check the settings on all your print cuts, regardless of software.  However, you should have a bit easier time with Flexi, since it is a new program, and you'll probably be more familiar with it.  Just remember to print the image you wish to cut with the same program you are cutting from.