Sign in to follow this  
mscript

every line is cutting twice

I am using a macbook pro with snow leopard and a copam 2500 with sign cut pro. I am new to whole thing and don't know why it is cutting every line twice. It never did it with my macbook but for some reason it does with the pro. I hope it is a quick setting fix but I don't know where to start.

In the cutout dialog box click the advbanced tab and be sure the number of passes is set to 1, you also might want to check your image in your design program prior to sending to signcut. Be sure you do not have a fill assigned to the stroke and also be sure your image does not contain duplicates nested over the original. To do this ungroup the image then in wire frame or outline mode slect portions of the image and drage them to the side to see if there is a duplicate image beneath it.

If this does not help please iupload or email a copy of your file for us to look at..

To email send it to kimon@signcutusa.com

I'm sorry I don't have sign cut pro it is sign cut x2 pe and in the cut out box there is no advanced tab. I'll check on the image in illustrator and see if there hidden stuff but could you tell where to find the advanced tab in x2? Thank you for the help in advanced.