Sign in to follow this  
sewnameit

Wilcom ES applique'

I have wilcom ES applique' file trying to send to graftec CE 5000 for cutting. When I send appligue to cutter the cutter makes a start up noise like it is initializing but then nothing happens. I have sent files from corelX3 same thing, in fact exported dxf file from corel to robo master pro but nothing shows up so what next? I would really like to send cut files directly from the wilcom embroidery program directly to the graphtec cutter. So far after three months of experimenting I have only been able to send cut file of simple lettering from robo master to cutter which will then cut the letters. So far I am very disappointed trying to use a very nonfriendly expensive machine. Any help with my frustration would be great. db

i think you need to have vinly cutting software, like flexi to use the cutter. i don't own a graphtec but i know you can't cut directly from coreldraw without flexi-pro and the plug-in. there are a lot of other programs you can use too.

Okay so today I spend another day attempting to download newer versions of cutmaster 2 that graphtec support made available on their web site. I was assured this "plug in" would solve my problem. I believe it would but for some reason it does not launch when I select it from the launch button in Corel Draw X3. Where is "Cut Plot"? My screen doesn't look anything like cut plot video I watched.  Would there be any significance how I am connected to the cutter. At the moment I am using an available USB port on the front of my CPU.