Sign in to follow this  
TexasFocus18

PCUT Shipped today

Just got email about unit shipping after buying on Ebay last night.. Guess we will know in 6 months if I should have got it direct!!  Can't wait to post my first image.

JR

Your going to love it! I've had mine for 3 months and have not had any problems with it and I figure if I do I'll just upgrade to a copamm or a graphtec...lol.

It was so cheap on ebay that it was jut to hard to say no and buy one for full price. I already made my money back on it so will not lose anything really. now on the high $$ machines I will get the warranty and not even attempt to find something on ebay.

Renee

you bastard, you are one of the people who bid against me.  :thumbsup:

ive been trying to score either three of their int cutters  for cheap on ebay. why do so many people wana vinyl cutters, just leave one single auction alone and lemme snag one for like 20 bucks lol. looks like imma just have to pay more, whatcha think around 350 for either the pcut or LP in 24" or go for the 34" refine in 30" for around 320.

you bastard, you are one of the people who bid against me.   :thumbsup:

ive been trying to score either three of their int cutters  for cheap on ebay. why do so many people wana vinyl cutters, just leave one single auction alone and lemme snag one for like 20 bucks lol. looks like imma just have to pay more, whatcha think around 350 for either the pcut or LP in 24" or go for the 34" refine in 30" for around 320.

You need to learn the fine art of sniping. I tried to let ebay bid for me for a month and kept getting outbid. Had my mind made up I wasn't going over $300 shipped and I started watching a bunch of them and bidding in the last few seconds. Got the second or third one I tried on that way. I also grabbed a 5 roll sample pack they had back then and the whole deal shipped was right at my price.

TF18... congrats on the puchase. The 24" pcut was my first cutter as well... as long as you don't have any communication issues between your computer and the cutter(which just takes a little trouble shooting to fix), setup is a breeze, and you should be cutting within minutes.

What part of Texas are you in?

I paid 380 which was more then I wanted to spend but my buddy was tired of waiting so he paid the difference!  I honestly think there are some sellers bidding them up!!!  Oh well.  Will be mainly used for racecar lettering and maybe some store windows.  FireMalt... Lived at HWY 6 and I-10 for 20 years but live in Waco now.. Inlaws live on Ave D in Katy.  Do you have a storefront around there?

Who has the best deal on all the flourescent colors?  Do you save very much by buying 50 yard rolls?

JR