• Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About contractorjohn

  • Rank
  1. contractorjohn

    Do I need a contractors license?

    You are not required to have a contractors license if you are doing car lettering or applying vinyl to items that are not fixed. However, if you are applying vinyl covering to windows, there is a C-61 limited specialty classification (D52 Window Covering Contractor). Here is description. D52 - Window Coverings Contractor A window coverings contractor installs or applies decorative, architectural/ functional window/glass treatment or covering products, including but not limited to the following: all types of materials and fabrics that make up louvers, shutters, Venetian and mini-blinds; residential or commercial draperies and screens; expanded metal window and door guards; plastic film window treatment and/or any other window treatment applied for temperature control or as a screening device.