I just recently had a problem cutting a small graphic. This made me finally get into the proper adjustment of my cutter, a new PCUT 36". I thought I'd pass this on because I don't remember finding this simple solution. Maybe it's wrong? But it worked for me and was easy... First off, I had the pressure set to about 60. Pressed the Pause button twice to cut the test rectangle. Look closely at the blade holder. I used a small flashlight and looked straight through across the vinyl. On mine, the face of the blade holder was not touching the vinyl. There was quite a gap! So I started lowering the blade by turning the blade holder knob, while still installed, and running another test rectangle. About a half turn per test. After a half dozen cuts, I got the face of the blade holder to touch the vinyl and then upped the pressure to about 100. Here, I saw the blade was still just slightly too far out as there was some scoring in the backing material. A quarter turn more of the blade adjustment and it now worked perfectly. I originally tried to adjust the blade height 'by eye' and using that "half a credit card' thing... Didn't work for me. This adjustment took all of 5 minutes and seems perfect to me. If this seem wrong or doesn't sound right, please let me know (yes I'm still a 'noob' ; and yes Ash & Rodger, my head is still foggy ). This blade setting plus the .25 offset in SB allows me to cut very small graphics with no pullout and complete cuts with no connecting whiskers. I wish I had done this from the beginning... Whoops, shouldn't that blade offset be .025?