Hi all, I work in construction and was toying with the idea of starting to make signs and decals in house and trying to figure out how much it will cost me, but when I noticed you can put a pen on them and use them as a pen plotter as well, I was wondering... is this good enough as a pen plotter to make construction blueprints? i.e, will the Titan 2 be able to legibly write small text/numbers that is perhaps 8 or 10 pts? Does anyone have any pictures of samples of small text out of this machine? I was leaning towards the SC series originally, and have the same questions about that machine if anyone has both? If I can't reliably do blueprints or the other one can do it too, I'd like to save the money and get that one instead. I won't be printing too many blueprints on it, most will likely go to my 13" wide format printer I already have, but some plans need to be on 24" where I currently need to run to a print shop to pick up and I definitely don't do enough volume to warrant buying a dedicated wide format printer. Or am I not being realistic hoping for a dual purpose machine?