datoshway

Creation PCUT Horror Story

"2) This is a warrantee repair issue that has turned into a full replacement, so unless you know the specifics don't make unnecessary comments."

I know that you talked to Karl, your agreemant was with karl,and you are jumping Ken's case. That is enough.

and since you brought it up,pretty much everyone knows the specifics since you chose to share them on a public forum.

Ken answers his PM's. That would have been the proper place to get things done. And also,so you know, I do not work for US Cutter,I am a MODERATOR on this forum and as such,everything that is posted here is my territory. You will not make any friends here by giving Ken a hard time. He works like a dog trying to help people and many people not just one.

Anyway, I am happy that you and Karl got things settled and it ships today.  :thumbsup:  Let us know when you get a tracking #.

Well truth be told.  Karl pulls through. Tracking number receaved.  Case closed.  Thanks to ken and karl for the resolution.   

Well truth be told.  Karl pulls through. Tracking number receaved.  Case closed.  Thanks to ken and karl for the resolution.   

:)

really seeing these post more and more I really think you all should get together and find a better solution, like maybe no post about purchases being lost or not working or replacements etc... on this forum. I can see maybe help setting up but i wouldn't want this dirty laundry aired for potential new customers to read. And hey you can have BannerJohn delete the post as soon as it comes up and forward to correct person :)

You missing the point of the forum.  In this post, the customer (me) made public the situation I was dealing with.  Starting off as a negative scenario, ended up being a positive outcome. US Cutter publicly resolved that matter.  Proving they stand behind their products and do provide excellent service for the products they are distributing.  This entire thread should be viewed as them publicly resolving the matter.  Stuff happens, things break that aren't supposed to, is it the fault of US Cutter, no.  What matters is how they handle it.  In this case, they handled it extremely professionally, and was able to provide a solution that worked for both parties. 

Hey Ken,

I am a newbie to this forum and to USCUTTER but have been reading quite a bit of your wonderful machine.  Some customers are unhappy (datoshway) and frustrated due to lack of return in calls and emails....I am in MARYSVILLE, WA any chance you are hiring? I could handle all the complaints and emails PLUS return phone calls back assuring customers assistance. I have been in the Admin. business for years and customer satisfaction is my passion, along with designing stuff!  :) Let me know if I can help

Have a GREAT Turkey day!

Hey Ken,

I am a newbie to this forum and to USCUTTER but have been reading quite a bit of your wonderful machine.  Some customers are unhappy (datoshway) and frustrated due to lack of return in calls and emails....I am in MARYSVILLE, WA any chance you are hiring? I could handle all the complaints and emails PLUS return phone calls back assuring customers assistance. I have been in the Admin. business for years and customer satisfaction is my passion, along with designing stuff!  ;D Let me know if I can help

Have a GREAT Turkey day!

Well, we recently hired someone to assist me in keeping up with our ever growing customer base, and his name is Levi. Swell guy, and seems to be catching on quite well. We do still intend to grow bigger, so there is always a possibility that we will need more help. 

How far is Marysville from Woodinville? Like an hour or two?

Have a great Thanksgiving as well!!

Well, we recently hired someone to assist me in keeping up with our ever growing customer base, and his name is Levi. Swell guy, and seems to be catching on quite well. We do still intend to grow bigger, so there is always a possibility that we will need more help. 

:thumbsup:

I also have a PCUT.  Run it everyday 8-10 hours, 5-6 days a week.  A few problems at the beginning mainly because of user error.  Very satisfied.  Thinking about buying another.

I also have a PCUT.  Run it everyday 8-10 hours, 5-6 days a week.  A few problems at the beginning mainly because of user error.  Very satisfied.  Thinking about buying another.

:thumbsup: