captonzoom

First Video!!!!

so where do you get one of those rollers? I looked once at Home Depot and Lowes with no success.

so where do you get one of those rollers? I looked once at Home Depot and Lowes with no success.

Home depot or lowes should them near the floor tile section.

Guest sciondrgn

For youtube just remove all your words from your video and use there annotations.. Much easier and alot easier to read

Glass Dance by the Faint, great song.  Nice choice for the vid! :thumbsup:

the faint is always a good choice for vinyl cutting instructional videos. Everyone should follow your lead.

That silly text transition has to go. Just put the text up, give people time to read it, then blip it off. The fancy transition can't be read and clutters the screen. The white isn't very good contrast either on some parts. Also, I would put the text in the lower third of the screen instead of right over the subject, and use a brighter-white if you can. 

Otherwise, nice video.

REPORTED!

Film w roli glownej z Nickiem Vujicicem czyli Cyrk Motyli to przekaz ktory warto zobaczy, dowiesz sie jak niesamowicie mozna przejsc metamorfoze, wystarczy tylko chciec. !

Swietna Bielizna to nic innego jak markowa i szyta na miare, tak by pasowala tobie gdy sobie ja zamowisz w naszym internetowym sklepie.

Portal Informatyczny stworzony przez niesamowitych chlopakow z dolnego slaska to nie tylko swietny pomysl na biznes ale rowniez, mozliwosc zjednoczenia sobie wielu uzytkonikow.