Sign in to follow this  
mrtoad

Can not reach USCutter

Hello,

I have been trying to call USCutter and the calls do not go through.  I used the 888 number, it rings once and then nothing and eventually disconnects.  I looked up the toll number and it just rings and rings and rings.

I have a problem where I purchased a Graphtec CE5000-60 cutter through USCutter but was never able to hook it to my Mac due to a software problem.  It does not come with software for the Mac, you need to have Illustrator for it to work even though on the site it says:  "All our vinyl cutters work with Macs using Whisqu SignCut X2 Software."  I spoke to Karl a few weeks ago and somebody from support was to call me back 2 weeks ago on this and I have yet to hear back.  I am pretty frustrated right now.  Karl said he understood the issue, that he was the president of the company and would work it out.  I would not have spend so much money for something I can't use. 

I need help.

Mike

We had internet and phone issues for the first few hours this morning, but we are back up, so send me a PM with your phone number and I can phone you for assistance.