Basic Manners

hi, i am guilty of downloading and not replying,

i appologize

there is so much to learn, and i got so excited to try some of the files

but from now on i will take the time to thank for the info or link or file

i really appreciate the information and assistance that is given

thanks again

audii

I'm eternally grateful for any and all assistance you guys and gals so diligently provide for this forum.

You have saved me lots of $$$$$ ;D ;D :thumbsup:  I thank God for you every day!  PT

I too download a lot of graphics without saying thanks.  I do thank all of you, and will be more aware of the situation in the future.

ed

I'm happy to post a graphic and not have a thank you, that's whole the reason you post it, for people to take and use.  But what pisses me off, is when someone sends me a personal message requesting a certain graphic, I spend a lot of time searching for it, and emailing it or posting it, and then don't even get a thanks, makes you wonder.  If anyone requests a graphic, I'm more than happy to send it on, but then a thank you would be nice.

Joe

While thank you's are great, do you really need the forum full of 100's of pages of thank yous?

Some of these images/files have been downloaded over 500 times, if every person posted a thank you, you'd then have for that topic 20 pages just of thank you's just on ONE topic... (don't forget the additional 40 pages of thank you for the thank you pages...).

Manners are fantastic, but not to the extent they just clog up a helpful forum with hundred's of pages of thank you posts..

I thank the people for keeping the forum clean & professional by not clogging up the forum with thank yous...

While thank you's are great, do you really need the forum full of 100's of pages of thank yous?

Some of these images/files have been downloaded over 500 times, if every person posted a thank you, you'd then have for that topic 20 pages just of thank you's just on ONE topic... (don't forget the additional 40 pages of thank you for the thank you pages...).

Manners are fantastic, but not to the extent they just clog up a helpful forum with hundred's of pages of thank you posts..

I thank the people for keeping the forum clean & professional by not clogging up the forum with thank yous...

Thanks for your opinion.

thank you for the advice & 1 more post .....

i think with a "like this" would be good if they are lazy to just reply a thank you, i am always thankful to the people who help here, even if i dont download the file, because those are the people that makes a great forum keeping it helpful and alive. so thank you everyone!!

yes, thank you so much for your advice, keep up the great work.