nonabelle

MAKING LINES THICKER.... PLEASE HELP!

i'm trying to learn it so please be gentle. I'M USING FLEXI

how do i make these lines thicker on the inline or outline?

i have gotten this far with the graphic but i can't find where to make the lines (gold line) thicker.

thanks guys and girls

post-2130-12986523113749_thumb.jpg

post-2130-12986523132561_thumb.jpg

thanks banner but maybe i'm not asking the right. the line that is thin can it be made thicker?

thanks banner but maybe i'm not asking the right. the line that is thin can it be made thicker?

yes,it can. In the box that tha arrow is pointing to, you have more than one option on how you want the outline. Play with it some.

yes,it can. In the box that tha arrow is pointing to, you have more than one option on how you want the outline. Play with it some.

ok :'( i have been, i guess i will keep trying, but hers what i'm trying to do. the shirts r black, the letters gold.

so what i'm trying to do is make it look two color with an outline. does it make sense? like gold, outline black, with a thicker outline gold.

Guest fivestar

Sheila it's in there where John said, it's the next one down from where his arrow is.  That spaces it out, then the one his arrow is pointing to is the thickness.  I'm cutting now or I'd post a pic.

This what you mean? 

YES THAT'S IT. hell i been working on these 5 letters all morning. how did u do it. i

step by step please. i couldn't do it i tried everything.

Guest fivestar

Just take the text or graphic and click on it the select it.  Go to Effect, outline then in the design central box that comes up you change those numbers to what distance you want the outline to be away from the text/graphic and change the other to the thickness of the outline.  Look at my pic I post and look at the numbers in the design central box.

Just take the text or graphic and click on it the select it.  Go to Effect, outline then in the design central box that comes up you change those numbers to what distance you want the outline to be away from the text/graphic and change the other to the thickness of the outline.  Look at my pic I post and look at the numbers in the design central box.

thank u five and john, i'll try it later.

thanks alot.

Guest fivestar

thank u five and john, i'll try it later.

thanks alot.

OMG and you even got the quote part right.  :huh: ??? :) Sorry Sheila, I couldn't resist.  BTW, you're welcome.  Flexi is great.

ok, first of all thanks BANNER JOHN AND FIVESTAR! U GUYS R AWESOME! 

now, do i still need to weld.

I think you still need to weld, cause like Mortal mentioned if you don't you may get double cuts!

Guest fivestar

Nope you don't have to weld.  It already is welded or I guess grouped. 

Nope you don't have to weld.  It already is welded or I guess grouped. 

Heck I never stop learning..........

Guest fivestar

I've got around 90+ names and numbers cut, anyone want to stop by and weed them for me?  Please.  :huh: ??? :) After using plastisol so much here lately, I really hate weeding sign vinyl.

I know that had nothing to do with the thread, but oh well, I said it anyways.  :D:):D

ok am i crazy

well don"t answer that anyway i have been trying to post the end result for a couple of hours now and it won"t let me

what"s really going on i thought i had been BANNNN! LOL

post-2130-12986523170062_thumb.jpg

post-2130-12986523186234_thumb.jpg

Guest fivestar

This thread is messed up.  I can't access the 2nd page unless I reply then I can read the messages from the 2nd page.