jfteague

Need help Vectorizing this...

I hate to keep asking for help with vectorizing but I have tried using Inkscape and I can't get a clean vector image for the life of me. This is a client's lgo that I am going to work with and cut vinyl for their storefront. If anyoen can help me I'd greatly appreciate it!

Thanks again!

post-441-12986512358401_thumb.jpg

post-441-12986512367578_thumb.jpg

Thanks for your help Terry! I didn't see any color, just black and white. Are the colors there?

Thanks so much for your help Terry! I'm still learning so if I overlooked something easy I'm sorry. I opened the file you sent in Illustrator and exported into SignCut and there were quite a few layers, instead of just three for the three colors. I had the client send the Illustrator file but when I got it it has lots of 'extras' that don't make it clean to cut. When I say 'extras' I mean all of the paths that you don't necessarily want to cut. I've attached the file. If anyone can help me get this file 'cut ready' I'd greatly appreciate it. I appreciate all of your help Terry, I just think I the file I sent you wasn't a good sample of converting to a vector graphic. I think it had too much pollution. But I appreciate your help!

Logo - Illustrator.ai

Logo - Illustrator.ai

Guest Terry

The new file you just sent, the new one... Needs nothing, I just sent it to Flexi and it cut perfect just as you uploaded the ai. file. It cut all four colors. It needs nothing, that is the original Illustrator file, works great.

Terry

Thanks for bearing with my dumb questions Terry. You're a trooper! Flexi must be a better cutting software, not that I'm bashing SignCut, it's done everything I could ask for. But when I send the .ai file to SC this is what I get. There's an extra feather, and obvisouly one thing I don't know how to fix is not cutting the paths that intersect each other. My screenshot shows what I'm talking about, I hope.

post-441-12986512360019_thumb.jpg

post-441-12986512368098_thumb.jpg

Guest Terry

Sorry I can't help with sign cut, You need to post it on the sign cut form on this site for help.

sorry