firemalt

Graphic sharing thread... Start your EPS collection here!

here is the 2 heli's havent vectored yet but should be easy done...

post-5520-12986543520838_thumb.jpg

post-5520-12986543521175_thumb.jpg

post-5520-12986543547548_thumb.jpg

post-5520-12986543547812_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the RC Plane and Heli Stuff.

Any More planes and Heli's by any chance??

Cheers,

Fred

im a newbie to the forum, and everything vinyl (havent even gotten my machine yet). wanted to give a big thanks to everyone who has contributed to this thread!! hopefully some day ill have something to add  :)

jess

Guest Triple2Graphix

I'm new here too and new to cutting vinyl but however i have been doing stuff for Sim Racing for six or seven years now. I seen a bunch of stuff in this thread that i really like but no purpose in downloading it cause i am trying to start a business with my cutter and i don't wanna use other peoples stuff. However i do come here for ideas on certain things  :)

Guest Triple2Graphix

Well last night i watched someone make a new thread on a local racing message board that is for my area (Eastern Kentucky), well his post was to advertise his new wrap business. Of course i already almost had two pages of replys between myself and customers, sure enough the little s*** just had to make three posts on my thread advertising his stuff and saying he already has all these numbers already drawn and claimed he was doing custom work which if he already has numbers and logos then i doubt they are custom drawn by him. Plus i have seen people take images of other peoples logos and numbers and trace them in vector programs. I have traced a couple in Corel Draw 12 but i also deleted them because it was just for ideas and to practice.

Tonight i am sure he will make another post to it even though one of the moderators already sent him a private message about it. But when he reply's again, i am going to reply with a number i sat down and drew last night which took every bit two hours to draw and is for a customer that this same little prick tried to steal away from me but however the customer is one of my sim racing friends and he has seen alot of my work over the pass five or six years.

Here's the number.

post-0-12986543663216_thumb.jpg

post-0-12986543673043_thumb.jpg

That is an awesome number!!!!  I love it and could never do anything like it, not that talented! LOL 

Good Luck!

Lacey

PS I'm into racing....retired racing greyhounds! Slightly different!

Guest Triple2Graphix

Here is a fist i done a couple years ago for Impact Signs & Graphics, he didn't want it and i never deleted it so i have to do something with it.

post-0-1298654369768_thumb.jpg

ImpactFist.eps

post-0-12986543710273_thumb.jpg

ImpactFist.eps

Guest Triple2Graphix

sHELL Skull, lol. Drew this one the other day cause my gf was working at Shell Mart.

Plus Michael Lefevers replied to the other message board again. www.SlickerGraphics.tk There is nothing on his website that is custom drawn, go's to show he wasn't actually after getting business but to knock me out of getting some customers. Who would pay $150 for a three and a half foot wrap to put on a Go-Kart? I would do a Kart for around $50 because it doesn't require much vinyl.

Take note, my work is just basic fonts, nothing is custom... LOL! Atleast that is what he is private massaging people over on the other forum and telling them.

post-0-12986543698862_thumb.jpg

Shell.eps

post-0-12986543710871_thumb.jpg

Shell.eps

I also want to say thanks for all the great designs and ideas.  I haven't been doing lots lately but will be back into it when we move and my new workroom is up!  I want a light box!!! LOL

Lacey

Guest Triple2Graphix

That is an awesome number!!!!  I love it and could never do anything like it, not that talented! LOL 

Good Luck!

Lacey

PS I'm into racing....retired racing greyhounds! Slightly different!

I have always been around dirt oval racing.. I finally got my first race car last year and was gonna get to race it this year but my truck has been taring up since February. Here is a pic of my car though. This was befor i got my cutter  :thumbsup:

post-0-12986543704988_thumb.jpg

post-0-12986543714133_thumb.jpg

That is SWEET! :thumbsup: I love to go fast!!! I want one!!! LOL

Let's hope you get to add those awesome numbers you do to it!!  I really like that style you used.

If you ever play with numbers and greyhounds....LOL Remember me!  :thumbsup:

Lacey

Guest Triple2Graphix

LOL, alright Lacey.

I done a #222 back in January that you see on the car in the pic. I might added to those but i don't think i will change from the number being Triple 2 since no one else has that number or a number like it and we hardly ever see a car with a three digit number on it in my area.

IF YOU LIKE THE CHESTER SHEETAH YOU SEE ON THE HOOD OF MY RC CAR I JUST PAINTED FOR A BIG RACE WE HAVE HERE LOCALLY TOMMORROW I WILL POST IT BELOW FOR YOU TO DOWNLOAD...  THIS IS MY FIRST SHOT AT POSTING WORK THAT I HAVE DONE.. AMMO HAS TAUGHT ME ALOT AND HAS BEEN A HUGE HELP TO GET ME MOTIVATED TO DO THINGS ON MY OWN INSTEAD OF JUST ASKING EVERYONE ELSE TO DO IT FOR ME..  PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.....

post-5569-12986543791764_thumb.jpg

post-5569-12986543805082_thumb.jpg

That is sweet!!  I am so poor at node editing...I just can't figure it out....

Yours looks GREATTT!!!!

Guest Triple2Graphix

Nice for node editing. I have been using Corel Draw 12 for about a year now and using the pen tool. Have never read a tutorial for any type of paint program, just jumped right in and started drawing. My work could be much better if i would take the time to clean the edges and lines a little.

This might come in use-full for a few people here that are into doing race car graphics. I drew this from a 3D Model of a Dirt Latemodel i made in 3D Studio Max. The drawing isn't finished yet but is very close, has been a while since i have messed with it.

post-0-12986543793581_thumb.jpg

LMDrawing.eps

post-0-1298654380606_thumb.jpg

LMDrawing.eps