firemalt

Graphic sharing thread... Start your EPS collection here!

Guest Terry

Billiard / Pool Boned.  Did this one for my husband's pool team.... They LOVED it.

that is freaking cool. :thumbsup:

I was looking for something to give the kids that I visit as Santa.  Since candy seems to be an issue with some health problems involved,  I decided to come up with a decal or sticker I could hand out.  I came up with this smiley santa I would like to share.  I think the kids will like it.

Gary

SmileySanta.EPS

SmileySanta.EPS

Thanks grabbed a few...my sister is on a pool league so I'm making her the boned one! LOL

Thanks

Lacey

Thanks Everybody.... I've only got through 40 pages so far alot of nice stuff

I'll do the rest tomorrow  :D

MM64

Guys, Awsome thread! I've just looked through ALL the pages & taken some .eps files. I cut as a hobby & for friends, I have an Omega 40 & use Sign Blazer I love anything 'Hot Rod & Kustom' I had Corel Draw 3 but It won't work on any machine I use today & can't find a patch or driver for Vista & can't afford the later versions.

Once again, thanks

Geoff

Bristol, UK (under a cloud!)

HERE IS A CLEANED UP METAL MULISHA SKULL AND HELMET

Just what I was looking for!  Thanks!

hi all! Thanks so much to everyone who has shared on here you guys rock !

just wondering if anyone has any paisley patterns in ai or eps ? would be greatly appreciated !

if not i'll continue tracing what i have and will post up when i'm done ! cheers

Dale

www.gamblerbodydesigns.com

I saw it on here before but I cant find the EPS file anymore.  The mickey mouse stick family.  anyone have this?  My laptop crashed and lost all my files so im in desperate need for this.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

Don't have the file but a good idea is to get an external hard drive to back up all of your files cause it's not if your computer will crash only a matter of when!