Sign in to follow this  
bigtracy

Where to get 4' X 8' Sheets of Alumalite???

Can someone tell me where I can purchase 2 sheets of 4' X 8' Alumalite sign blanks??  Every place I have looked either does not sell to individuals or will only ship via common carrier and won't deliver to a residential address.  Any suggestions or other suppliers I can go to??? :thumbsup:

Have you tried N. Glantz & Sons?  I don't know if they ship, as mine is nearby.  I know they sell alumilite. 

N. Glantz & Sons, is a good choice, I know they are about 1 1/2 hours away from me and they ship for $5.00 they deliver it in their own van no shipping company. Make sure you setup an account as a sign shop, two different prices one for Joe public and one for a sign shop.

Thanks guys,

I have not tried them, but by looking at their website, their closest location to me is Atlanta, GA (I am in Athens, Tennessee).  I would imagine they would deliver here for a small fee?  Should I set up an account as a sign shop since I am really just an individual??  Thanks for any advice you can offer.

Also, What do you think is a good price to charge for a 4' X 8' sign with 4 lines of single color vinyl graphics on each side?:thumbsup:?:D;)

NF Supply.

www.nfsupply.com

They have a location in STL, Springfield, IL (20 mins away from me), and somewhere else.

I'd charge anywhere between $300-400. I charged $250 for a 4' by 8' double sided 2 color coroplast sign about a month back. Had about $50 and 2 hours in it.

Thanks so much for the Information.  I contacted nf supply and they said S&H would be $130 via UPS Freight!!!  That puts the total cost of the sheet to me at around $250.00 before I put any vinyl on it.  So I would definitely have to charge $400.00 minimum for the sign.  I think I will contact a local sign shop to see if they would be willing to sell me a sheet of it.

Definitely. Check to be sure there arent any sign suppliers near you. Shipping kills you these days. Luckily I found NF Supply 20 mins away, I save so much $$$ on everything now. I cant brag enough about them. Only time I get supplies shipped now is vinyl swaps and really good deals.