nonabelle

CHEAP WEEDING TOOLS

HARBOR FREIGHT HAS THESE ON SALE FOR 2.68 A PACK IN MY AREA. ON THE WEB SITE THEY R 3.99

IN THE STORE THEY R 2.68 AND THE REG PRICE IS 7.00 WHEN NOT ON SALE. THESE R NICE.

HERE'S THE ITEM DESCRIPTION:Stainless Steel Tips

Use for circuit probing, removing O-rings, retrieving washers and many other fine detail applications

Surgically sharp tips are made of stainless steel for long life

Item 1816-0VGA

JUST THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE INFO

post-2130-12986520917695_thumb.gif

post-2130-1298652092757_thumb.gif

Thanx for the info nonabelle. I was going to buy a set for myself, but it wont tell me the shipping costs. It says they will send it and then charge me for the cost of it and will notify me. I can not accept that, what if they charge a lot for it? I need to know before I buy.

Joe

Thanx for the info nonabelle. I was going to buy a set for myself, but it wont tell me the shipping costs. It says they will send it and then charge me for the cost of it and will notify me. I can not accept that, what if they charge a lot for it? I need to know before I buy.

Joe

joe, for that price u should get two, for i always lose them somewhere. lol. what's ur address and zip. they have a place for international orders on the site. if it's too much, maybe i could purchase and ship cheaper. i will call them later for u. and we will go from there. email give me ur address and zip so when i call they will give me ship rate. the site says they ship fedex international. i feel ya on the ship cost if too much. just let me know

Hey Joe, I can run down to HF and get you some,it's just 5 minutes away. I could get 2 or even 4 packs into a flat rate envelope for $4.75.

PM me if you want me to. I am going for myself.

Hey Joe, I can run down to HF and get you some,it's just 5 minutes away. I could get 2 or even 4 packs into a flat rate envelope for $4.75.

PM me if you want me to. I am going for myself.

joe, sounds good to me. banner, don't buy them all. lol u know  a lot of suppliers sells them for about 3 or 4 buck a piece.

I guess not. Looks like I'll have to keep looking for something local or pay there high international shipping charges.

just checked on shipping from northern tool on the same item and I have 2 choices for shipping on a 3.79 item  18.70 ups ground or 145.10 truck

just checked on shipping from northern tool on the same item and I have 2 choices for shipping on a 3.79 item  18.70 ups ground or 145.10 truck

now that's a d@$m shame, how much would it be for someone here to ship it. of course i'm not good with shipping rates. maybe someone will help u out. check on the shipping i will try to help u out if i can. my

i will email u my add and zip

Guest sciondrgn

If no one else will I can do it for you man, I pass HF on the way home and Ive been wanting a set of those as well.

If no one else will I can do it for you man, I pass HF on the way home and Ive been wanting a set of those as well.

don't buy them all scion, these r some nice ones. i was in their with the husband looking for something else and BAM!. hehe i got me 4 packs. lol. i have a love hate relationship with HF but glad i went that day. hehe

ya the auto parts stores around here would want like 10-15 for just one piece of that set

Ya get what ya pay for. Personally I paid a little more for nicer handles that wouldn't make my hands cramp up after a lot of weeding.

ya the auto parts stores around here would want like 10-15 for just one piece of that set

Ya get what ya pay for. Personally I paid a little more for nicer handles that wouldn't make my hands cramp up after a lot of weeding.

bk2 now what's that suppose to mean. uh? it's just too early. to me these r nice for i have seen cheaper made ones. honey.

They are cheap, that's for sure  ;D

u know what bk, ur not going to worry me today. lol the only way i can justify this response from u is...

u don't get around much. :)  hey sweetie, how u doing and where have u been. my momma always said,

the devil don't care where he rares his head. LMAO. :);D

I don't know what you call 'cheap' but the ones I have from HF are stainless steel,end to end,and are NOT cheaply made. I have said it before...there will always be those who think that paying more for something means you are getting more. In this case, that's just a fantasy. I sometimes weed 50 YARD of viyl a day...no problems,no cramping. I got one with a fancy handle once...found it hard to use and gave it away.

They are cheap, that's for sure  ;D

u know what bk, ur not going to worry me today. lol the only way i can justify this response from u is...

u don't get around much. :P  hey sweetie, how u doing and where have u been. my momma always said,

the devil don't care where he rares his head. LMAO. :) :)

;D  I've been around...somewhat...my regular job has me too busy for any meaningful posts so I'm just messin' with peeps.... he he he  :)

hehe, tell ur boss somebody loves them. lol. i know ur messing around. :) good to see u posting a little today, i think. ;D

I don't know what you call 'cheap' but the ones I have from HF are stainless steel,end to end,and are NOT cheaply made. I have said it before...there will always be those who think that paying more for something means you are getting more. In this case, that's just a fantasy. I sometimes weed 50 YARD of viyl a day...no problems,no cramping. I got one with a fancy handle once...found it hard to use and gave it away.

i knew u were gonna get him banner. lol bk2 is something with his self. u know and i know they r good weeding tools actually anybody that can Read, lol. bk is just having a little fun, u know he crazy. lol

i knew u were gonna get him banner. lol bk2 is something with his self. u know and i know they r good weeding tools actually anybody that can Read, lol. bk is just having a little fun, u know he crazy. lol

I knew he was going to bite on it as well...  ;D

i got 4 free from my dentist ;D

duke

the only thing I ever got from my dentist was a lot of pain and a lot of bills. But I got back at him.

Hey John, I got the package. Man, you are so fast  :) I appreciate it! I cant wait to try those.

JC