Sign in to follow this  
tikilounge

help with 2 color tracing

i found this image online and its a jpg. if i try and trace the bitmap i only get the whole image in black .. is there any way to "trace" it using inkscape and still have both colors ? 

post-417-12986512305119_thumb.gif

post-417-12986512320916_thumb.gif

that dose help verry much, is there any way u could write up how i could do that using incscape.. hate having to ask all ths time if i can lear on my own

Thanks For all the help :D

Actually I did that in photoshop with the eraser and line tool.Took the original and saved it as a jpg,then I pulled out the blue and saved it,brought back the original save and took out the red.I have been so used to using photoshop and psp over the years that I don't work with inkscape that much.But it's pretty much the same procedure for what I just did in photoshop.

awsome i have photoshop so i guess that would work great for me .. thanks for the help.. one last thing ..

if i trace the bitmaps of both individual colers.. then combine them in inkscape .. when i go to save as a eps it only saves one of the images ( blue  or red ) it will not save togeather as a eps .. any help would be great .. sry for the questions i am still pretty new :D