Sassy Shirts

Vector Doctor - a testamonial

I've found only one post mentioning the Vector Doctor (www.vectordoctor.com) so I thought I'd mention him one more time just to make sure

you all know about his amazing abilities.

I've used this guy a few times with great results. his rates are extremely attractive too.

His latest job for me was a 5 color design. I received back two different files. one vectored specifically for printing and another for vinyl cutting. It's all in how the layers are overlapped and makes a big difference.

If you have anything you want vectorized this is the man!

and before you ask, NO!!!

I am in NO WAY affiliated with this guy and his services. i'm simple a very satisfied client that thought you should know.

Bill

I've found only one post mentioning the Vector Doctor (www.vectordoctor.com) so I thought I'd mention him one more time just to make sure

you all know about his amazing abilities.

I've used this guy a few times with great results. his rates are extremely attractive too.

His latest job for me was a 5 color design. I received back two different files. one vectored specifically for printing and another for vinyl cutting. It's all in how the layers are overlapped and makes a big difference.

If you have anything you want vectorized this is the man!

and before you ask, NO!!!

I am in NO WAY affiliated with this guy and his services. i'm simple a very satisfied client that thought you should know.

Bill

thanks bill for clearing that up b 4 it came up. but to me it really doesn't matter if a person is affiliate or not. ya know good service is just that... good service and it's nice that u took the time to pass it along. thanks for the tip!

There really should be a place,made into a sticky,where we can post links to services and supplies (as long as they don't conflict with what US Cutter sells). That way,everyone would have the ability to quickly and easily find them. The only thing I would insist on,is that if someone posts a link,they must have actual first-hand experience with the person/ product. I've lost count of how many people have PM'd me for my banner supplier.

How about it Marcus?

There really should be a place,made into a sticky,where we can post links to services and supplies (as long as they don't conflict with what US Cutter sells). That way,everyone would have the ability to quickly and easily find them. The only thing I would insist on,is that if someone posts a link,they must have actual first-hand experience with the person/ product. I've lost count of how many people have PM'd me for my banner supplier.

How about it Marcus?

I will run the idea by him when he gets in today....

;D

The vector doctor is the man, used him many times never had one problem. Always will make you happy for very reasonable price. Troy

• Like 1