Sign in to follow this  
Guest Bryan

Layers

Guest Bryan

I am trying to figure out how to cut layered images without cutting the left over image. I have a solid image that I layered with a "distressed" image. The distressed image is much larger than the solid image however I only want to cut the original image thtmat contains the portion of distressed image directly on top of it. I tried to contour cut and also tried to find a way to crop it with no luck. Any help would be appreciated. 

I am trying to figure out how to cut layered images without cutting the left over image. I have a solid image that I layered with a "distressed" image. The distressed image is much larger than the solid image however I only want to cut the original image that contains the portion of distressed image directly on top of it. I tried to contour cut and also tried to find a way to crop it with no luck. Any help would be appreciated. 

Aloha e Bryan. Welcome to the forum. It's super quick, easy, and free!  I would suggest you register as a forum member, that way your post show up immediately, and it won't be delayed waiting for one of the volunteer moderators to approve your post.

Now on to your original question, this video might help you or at least point you in the right direction.

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this