Wrapvisuals

Anyone know what model this is????

Just bought trying to hook it up. But don’t know what Model it is . Also if anyone has it are you using Flexi???

or did I just buy a paper weight 

thank you!

4F3E4106-9859-43D9-963D-1662A267DC80.jpeg

EB42BBB4-4AFC-4519-8BFC-B6C2A1C214B4.jpeg

97D45998-9D98-4CD3-B359-6943C9EBB58E.jpeg

It should work on Flexi software.  Which version do you plan to use with it? It might still be a paper weight, it you didn't see it operate before buying  :lol:

I’m running the latest version of flexi. It doesn’t have a laser point as a cutter to select. For the plotter. That’s my issue. It works I saw it run. I’m just trying to go thru flexi.

thanks 

It depends on which model that laser pointer is..  It is either a Creation Pcut with a Laser or it is a Liyu Laser pointer.  Flexi should have UScutter as a brand name of cutter.   My Flexi is older, but go into production manager, ADD SET UP.  See if you can find USCUTTER, as the brand name,  Then choose the model. Mine looks like this.

USCUTTER.jpg

Just bought trying to hook it up. But don’t know what Model it is . Also if anyone has it are you using Flexi???

or did I just buy a paper weight 

thank you!

It's Creation PCUT CT1200 and will work well on Flexi. I have a PCUT CT630

That's a 1st gen LaserPoint, I used the one of the Creation Pcut software 'driver' when I ran it on my older Win7 box,  don't recall the specific one, but Kainth is probably right - I probably used the CT630 driver. I haven't dusted it off in a while.

It's Creation PCUT CT1200 and will work well on Flexi. I have a PCUT CT630

See this is what I have. The control panel is the same as yours one. So I confidently beliwve its Creation Pcut CT series or CTO series. 

PXL_20230212_041938831.jpg

PXL_20230212_041933036.jpg