Scratchthejeepguy

Quick Sublimation job anyone?

I don’t have any way to do this but am wanting a gift for my daughter turning 21 in a few weeks.  I’m looking for one of those insulated tumblers or something like that, with some text and something about Italy on it.  I’ll draw up the design, I just need someone to supply the product and put the image on it, then ship it to me.

anyone interested?

I have a 20oz skinny tumbler ready for sublimation, if that size is good for you I'll do it if you haven't found anyone yet.

I don’t have any way to do this but am wanting a gift for my daughter turning 21 in a few weeks.  I’m looking for one of those insulated tumblers or something like that, with some text and something about Italy on it.  I’ll draw up the design, I just need someone to supply the product and put the image on it, then ship it to me.

anyone interested?

Hey Jeep - I have a CO2 Laser Machine. If you'd want a bottle/flask/rambler or cup/tumbler done let me know. I can do anything that's been powder coated (like the colored Yeti's, HydroFlasks, etc.), glass, or anodized aluminum. The down side to laser is that artwork works best in black & white format (as the laser beam is either on or off - because it doesn't do colors).

Super Ave.jpg