Sign in to follow this  
Modtour4

Looking for font

modtour, you came in here for assistance in identifying something, and posted an .eps file that contains an entire mix of fonts.

So, yeah, we are not sure what YOU meant.

Try again, be more specific, and narrow it down to what exactly you are seeking. And just out of curiosity, what steps have you already taken to find out what font?

For the record, the text "SANTA'S WORKSHOP" is CAMO DIRT created by Rodrigo Araya Salas and Andrey Kudryavtsev, but you can also use CAMO which doesn't have the inline style.   It is not free.

modtour, you came in here for assistance in identifying something, and posted an .eps file that contains an entire mix of fonts.

So, yeah, we are not sure what YOU meant.

Try again, be more specific, and narrow it down to what exactly you are seeking. And just out of curiosity, what steps have you already taken to find out what font?

For the record, the text "SANTA'S WORKSHOP" is CAMO DIRT created by Rodrigo Araya Salas and Andrey Kudryavtsev, but you can also use CAMO which doesn't have the inline style.   It is not free.

Well, thank you for the clarification. That's all Mark-S had to say. I said I hoped it worked, if not, kindly explain (like you did) what I did wrong.

Thank you for the link to the font.

So, next time do I just add a JPG of what I may need?

Thanks

You're welcome.   (yes, a jpeg is preferable, with just the text element you are trying to locate). Generally, we're going to run it through a Font Finder program (which is what I did).

You're welcome.   (yes, a jpeg is preferable, with just the text element you are trying to locate). Generally, we're going to run it through a Font Finder program (which is what I did).

That's odd, I used find my font and couldn't turn up anything. I also tried to smooth it out in CorelDraw and still could not find anything.

That's why I come here, you guys are the best!

Thanks again