Sign in to follow this  
prototype66

Ready for a new Machine!!

Hey people, long time no type! Hope everyone is doing well! I’m looking to replace the old cutter and have not looked at new stuff in a long time. Doing mostly small to medium magnets and window stickers, some car graphics and mid size signs ( up to aprox30” ) also planning to start doing appeal and maybe contour cut stickers down the road( once I get the printer next) opinions on best bang for the buck for machine w software. Still using SignBlazer with a sign warehouse GRC 76S

The LP3 will probably prove to be your best bet at the 30" size.

(the Titan2 is superior, but isn't offered in 30")

• Thanks 1

next step up is a servo cutter - titan 2  - I love my graphtecs but haven't heard if they worked out all the bugs in the ce7000  - - the only series I would stay away from.  miss my  ce6000 and had to return the ce7000 = stepping up to the fc9000 was a  bit of a leap for a semi retired dude.   stay warm sir

• Like 1

I have never understood why 870mm (34") machines are not part of the USCUTTER servo-level lineups, with the exception of the $4500 FC9000-75.

Not Mimaki, not Summa, not Titan2 or 3, not Roland.

Even if you go to eBay, there's no options for any 870mm unit with a servo drive. It's just strange, I think.

I have never understood why 870mm (34") machines are not part of the USCUTTER servo-level lineups, with the exception of the $4500 FC9000-75.

Not Mimaki, not Summa, not Titan2 or 3, not Roland.

Even if you go to eBay, there's no options for any 870mm unit with a servo drive. It's just strange, I think.

I have a Summa in 30". Or are you talking specifically 34"?

The 870mm size is classified as 34" (uses 30" material).

While several manufacturers indeed make a 30/34" machine, including Summa (they market their S-One Series through various retail outlets) and it is indeed available in 870mm dimension, USCUTTER does not offer them for sale.

The only servo unit in that specification at USC is the Graphtec FC-9000-75.