Hen

Vinyl Master LTR v4.2 will not let me open saved files

I have saved a lot of my work and when I go back to use it later it will not open.  I try file-open and I see them but they have a blue box and the blade instead of just the little blade in the corner. When I try to open them they just go to the blank grey screen as if I didn't try to open anything.  The ones with the littler blade at the bottom, opens up just fine just not these. Tried open-import-file it doesn't do anything but goes back to the grey screen. 

What is the file extension of the files you're trying to open? If the icon is different from what you're expecting you've probably saved them in a different file format. How did you save them?

The file type is vinylmasteruscdocument(*.vDoc). When I save it's the only option that I am seeing.  

When I try to use the file>export it gives me all kinds of different ways to save it.  I have never tried saving it that way, only by saving it by file>save

Well, try it. Isn't .eps on the drop down list?  The only place that you can use those v.doc files is Vinyl Master.  .Eps files can be used in a lot of different cutting soft wares.  You shouldn't limit your files to one file format. If you needed to post a file,  or try a v.doc on other software, you won't be able to do it. There, a lot of of us, that do not have Vinyl Master software, and we couldn't help you with it.  But most of us can import .eps files with our different cutting soft wares.  

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.