Jenkla1

Roller Machine

Is there a pressure roller machine (table top) for attaching decals to transfer paper. My wrist hurts from smoothing decals with a scraper. Do only hand rollers exist? What is the best route to go? 

He's NOT thinking of a brayer, since he questioned whether there was a mechanized alternative to "hand rollers"

I cannot imagine anyone here using such a "pressure roller machine" because of the high expense and massive space it takes up.

We're simple folk -- laying app tape with a squeegee and suffering the pain!

I made a manual applicator that has worked really well. Plan to redo after the holidays. Will try tomorrow to get a good shot for you. Really simple and works great.

Not so much an applicator as a dispenser. Using the big squeegie take all the work out of it.

• Like 1

In the meantime, while waiting for Bigmax to show us what he's got, take a quick look at this fellow, he's got a great operation going.

• Like 1

Sorry, got side racked. Here is the dispenser I made that works great for me.IMG_20221212_141208.thumb.jpg.7e83b8391b6c6b6ce651e5e6bfcc8367.jpg 

IMG_20221212_141303 (1).jpg

• Like 1

Is there a pressure roller machine (table top) for attaching decals to transfer paper. My wrist hurts from smoothing decals with a scraper. Do only hand rollers exist? What is the best route to go? 

I don't know if you found the information you're looking for or not but goggle cold laminators they have manual 25 inch starting at about 125.00 up they are not designed for applying transfer per say but works well for small decals and for applying both cut and print vinyl