Modelstuff

Seiki 870T Password

OK, so you're in the Netherlands (DKK is Dutch Kroner) and got a $335 unit that the seller is not assisting you with any support.

How's breaking that password thing coming along?

Getting a new machine that functions perfectly would not be considered 'blowing' money on it. Here in the USA, we call that an 'investment' that allows a small business to charge money for the cutter output every day, and get a return on that 'investment' and even make a profit.

How much money have you put in your pocket so far with this thing? Do you intend to earn Kroner by using it?

After my asking you twice, you've still ignored a basic question --  is that a two digit password? Yes? No? Maybe?

The Graphtecs show up as a printer, in Printers and Faxes on my Windows XP.  Same deal with Windows 7. They have TRUE USB.  I am not connected on Windows 10. We just don't know what cutter you have.   You have to figure out what brand cutter you have.. Can't help, til we know what the vinyl cutter brand is.  Where did you get the driver? That cutter is not a Seiki.  Which cutter are you choosing in Easy CUT for set up?  What does the driver  say, in the PROPERTIES, when you expand that driver in PRINTERS? Or any other info in that driver.? Mine says GRAPHTEC 7000, which is what it is.   What was the seller selling this cutter as? For a brand name?  Do you have an ad you purchased from? Hopefully you are clicking file CUT/PLOT.  not PRINT!

OK, so you're in the Netherlands (DKK is Dutch Kroner) and got a $335 unit that the seller is not assisting you with any support.

How's breaking that password thing coming along?

Getting a new machine that functions perfectly would not be considered 'blowing' money on it. Here in the USA, we call that an 'investment' that allows a small business to charge money for the cutter output every day, and get a return on that 'investment' and even make a profit.

How much money have you put in your pocket so far with this thing? Do you intend to earn Kroner by using it?

After my asking you twice, you've still ignored a basic question --  is that a two digit password? Yes? No? Maybe?

Danish Kroner.... Netherlands is Euro country..

Tried every combination on the 2 digit password but havent got any luck.. dont know why it doesn't work

so far i haven't made money on it

So, just to make sure I understand you, there is a keypad request for a two-digit password when you try to access the settings function (switching from Print to SerialUSB/VirtualCOM). You went through all 100 possibilities and the machine did not accept any of them? Your seller has never replied back, and left you with a machine that's not working right? You can't make any Danish Kroner money because you are unable to get this cutter to run properly, and have blown (the equivalent in DKK) $335 dollars on it, and are stuck.

I would like to know, what are you expecting anyone here on this Forum to do at this point? What's your plan of action?

On my wifes PC it cuts from easycut.. but on mine it does not.

What is different between Wife's computer and yours?