Sign in to follow this  
Sweetsassy85

Sc2 Cutter inconsistent and Rarely completed shapes of cut.

Did you look at the blade tip under a magnifying glass and make sure the tip has not broken off.? Try a different blade. I have never heard of anyone on here using a pressure so low as 18, which still makes me think you still have too much blade exposed. Too much blade exposed will cause that problem.  Back the blade in the holder till it will not cut at all, and then go from there. Just a hair out until it cuts. Then raise your force to make deeper cuts, not cutting thru the wax paper backing., and barely a mark on the wax paper backing. Make sure the blade holder hasn't broken or have a crack in it.  Nothing more that I can think of. 

It was nothing relative to the blade. As I figure after the checking all that with the blade the first time and then studying the behavior of the blade dropping and rising. 

It was the motherboard. The new motherboard has solved the issue. 

thank you all 

• Like 1

It was nothing relative to the blade. As I figure after the checking all that with the blade the first time and then studying the behavior of the blade dropping and rising. 

It was the motherboard. The new motherboard has solved the issue. 

thank you all 

thank you for updating us. it's always appreciated, and no doubt someone will find this thread useful.