Sign in to follow this  
mactube

Got out the game but still need cuts !

Hi I sold my US Cutter Equipment not I need some cuts ! 

Is somebody interested to cut some designs ( simple ) a 3 Letters and  a square  6x  

and send them in an envelope. ( need cuts on a regular basis now again ) 

Where are you located?

Shipping is a consideration, and these days the price of the postage is greater than the cost of the cutting!

I understand , I just don't want to get back into the game right now.  I'm located in Hawthorne - California . The vinyl can shipped in a bigger envelope. 

Google lists several local sign shops right there in Hawthorne -- check 'em out and see what they can do for ya.

I'm on the east coast and a USPS Flat Rate Large envelope (EP14F) measures 12.5" x 9.5" is a cost of $8.95

WIll your work fit into that size? Is it a one-color cut? What color? Do you want regular calendared or cast vinyl?

$10 bucks will work for shipping for me, just simple one color cuts  3 letters  and one square . I'm not in a rush neither. 

Send me a private message with more specific details and attach the .eps file and I'll quote you a price for the quantity you need.

Hopefully it's a standard color intermediate vinyl I have on hand and a TrueType font that's easily obtainable.

Let's see what we can manage together.