mchi2el2

Graphtec CE6000 incorrect cutting area

Hello! We have a problem with our machine, we are using HTV sheets (12in x 15in) and we always have a problem where the machine never cuts all the way down. If the sheet is 15" long, we have to make sure our designs don't go past 12-13" otherwise the machine either cuts wonky after that, or it just stops cutting and won't finish anything that goes beyond 12-13" even though the sheet is 15" long. I don't understand why does the design space length not match the actual page length? The width is fine, no problems with that. We are wasting so much vinyl on every single sheet... I don't know what to do, please help.

The machine has a sensor in the back, when the sensor stops seeing the material it stops.  I turned my media sensor and pinch roll sensor off on day 1 on my Graphtec. I can cut anything without stopping.  vinyl edge to edge. OR, you could tape extra material or paper onto the length of the sheet so the sensor sees it. Tape underneath.  I do that many times to use the full lengths of vinyl scraps, so the pinch rollers are on the material. And the vinyl doesn't slip out from under the pinch rollers.