Sign in to follow this  
Wkdemers1

Graphtec Craft Robo Pro 2 CE3000-40

Does anyone know about this machine? Is it as complicated to use as I am reading? What's the best I can hope for as far as software to run it and blades...? Thanks in advance.

s-l500.jpg

Blades are readily available everywhere online. Many suggest CleanCut brand.

SignBlazer has the CE3000-40 machine driver, and costs you zero.

Cutters operate on principles developed in the 1950's (by Remington Rand and HewlettPackard) ----  nothing really has changed. If you are moderately competent in computer usage, you'll be fine.

• Like 1

To be able to use Signblazer or any other cutting software that is not Graphtec branded, The COMMAND needs to be on HP-GL.   Only GP-GL is for Graphtec software.  They have more features for a reason. quality and precision.

• Like 1

Would you guys know if it can run with VinylMaster? I bought Vinyl Master and I'd like to be able to use it if at all possible. I went to Graphtec's website and couldn't figure out if the driver there will work with Vinyl Master... thank you all for your help.

Look in the Vinyl Master set up for the cutter.  It depends on where you got the software. That cutter should be USB.

2 minutes ago, MZ SKEETER said:

Look in the Vinyl Master set up for the cutter. That cutter should be USB.

I do see it in the list of devices. When it comes in the mail I'll try it and report back, thank you Mz Skeeter!

The one thing I totally appreciated with VM software is the Vectorizing engine they have. It converts raster graphics to vectors really well (especially silhouettes that you can grab off the internet as jpegs or gifs and then run them through VM and end up with nice cuttable files).

• Like 1

So the machine came in today, I plugged it in ran a test it cut just fine so I loaded in some media to do a pattern cut and it doesn't cut the whole piece of artwork, it just stops at a certain point. Any idea what might cause this? I tried attaching a pic but of course my phone has to run out of memory. When the head moves back and forth like it's sensing the edges of the paper it seems to see a size that is not there. When I go to jog The carriage it won't allow me to jog it past those points.

How big is that art work?  It shouldn't cut past the pinch rollers. You should read the user manual which can be found online.  Graphtecs have more features than value cutters, for a reason. 

• Like 1

So the end cap fell off and ripped the control interface board apart. I'm not sure if I found the right one on AliExpress for 70 bucks and shipping but I'll attach a photo of the part that came off my machine and the new part and then I'm looking for the housing end which I can't find anywhere so far. I haven't looked everywhere yet but I'm in the process.

The photo with the water mark on it is the one that came off aliexpress, the rest I took with my camera.

S5b43b9e6368946129a649c2f0ca7cc71S.jpg_640x640Q90.jpg_.jpeg

20230924_110306.jpg

20230924_105618.jpg

20230924_105212.jpg

yep, that replacement part should get you going.

You might consider just using some Gorilla tape to reattach the end cap.

• Thanks 1