Wkdemers1

DO NOT BUY MH SERIES CUTTER - JUNK!

Made in China out of inferior parts with substandard manufacturing and no repair option. The machine I bought has sat in the box longer than it's been destroying my material! It has several issues and that's too many to fart with at once. It's going in the trash because the company won't even recycle the thing. Never again with USCUTTEr.

We have told buyers for years not to buy the MH cutter, and to step up to at least the SC2,  It is a known fact that this cutter has problems,  Static, tracking, connecting,  You should read before you buy.  The info has been here for years. Most any value cutter comes from China.  Your post is nothing new that most people don't already know. 

So what is your problem?  That cutter and any value cutter will run better on a Tripp-lite Keyspan adapter and a null modem cable.  Posted 100's of times on here. Tripp-lite is the brand name. 

Destroying your material?  Either static, or you don't have your blade depth set correctly.  Posted here 100's of times. Blade depth has to be set correctly first. 

• Like 2

Even though they are bottom of the barrel, they can be made to work well if you take the time to tune it and work out all the kinks. I've had one for about 15 years that has served me well as a hobbiest. Just have to know the limitations of the machine.

• Like 4