nutster44

Need Help Please

I was hoping some of you graphics people could give me help. Im working on this logo and I need to duplicate the H and the circle around it. I have tried but havent done too good a job. Would love it in an eps or AI file...Thanks in advance guys..

278664472_690888278686356_4946849535227421763_n.jpg

This is not something you really should be tracing or vectorizing from the image.

Just re-create it from scratch.

Node-editing.

lc.EPS

lc.JPG

• Like 1

You did perfect. I knew it couldnt be vectorized, tried a couple times. Im not very good with graphics but that is perfect....Thanks..

You happened to catch me on a good day --- just hanging around the house, watching the grass grow.

Fortunately for us both, the logo was composed of very simple geometrics, and although my designer talents are virtually non-existent, I just managed to do it, using SignBlazerElements. Yeah, not too shabby, it came out looking OK.

Yer welcome!

On 4/30/2022 at 8:17 PM, nutster44 said:

I was hoping some of you graphics people could give me help. Im working on this logo and I need to duplicate the H and the circle around it. I have tried but havent done too good a job. Would love it in an eps or AI file...Thanks in advance guys..

278664472_690888278686356_4946849535227421763_n.jpg

What did you try that didn't work? The H is 16 straight lines, and the circle is a standard tool in any vector software. I know slice already gave you the file, but this is something that if you can't recreate yourself you probably should look into finding a different hobby. The only "hard" part about this design is arching the text to match exactly and even that, most vector programs have a way to do it.