Sign in to follow this  
Machupichu

Best transfer tape for 651 that will be shipped

Any experiences on shipping 651 decals and which transfer tape is best for lasting during mailing and ease for customer DIY install ? Mainly 15" wide logos? Based on searching I'm leaning between at75 and 4075 RLA . My main concern is which will hold better through shipping and which will adhere to the 651 best upon client peeling. I'm seeing most recent reviews of the at75 that aren't as favorable as reviews from years ago.... 

Clear tape is also worth considering, because the customer sees the decal through it. Nicer presentation when the client receives the item. Make sure to include diagrammatic (step-by-step illustration) instruction sheet for install.

I use Nekoosa  https://uscutter.com/shop/?search_query=perfectear   paper tape.  I have been shipping for years.  Don't roll your decals up tight,  just roll them loosely. Ship flat if possible.   I use pieces of transparent tape to hold the transfer tape on the edges to the wax paper backing.  Never complaints.   I ship decals up to 16 ft long  You should include these instructions. "Do not lift decal from backing. Peel backing away from decal." 

Logos?   I hope that you are not making and selling copyright/trademarked logos.  You can find yourself in big trouble doing that. With sellers stealing and selling copyrights/trademarks so much, Homeland Security has gotten involved. Selling copyright/trademarked items without the owners permission is considered counterfeiting now.  Just because you see others doing it, does not make it legal. Pretty much, anything that you did not make or create yourself, is copyrighted/trademarked. It does not have to be registered, only created. You would need permission from the owner to recreate.   Companies have copyright lawyers that just spend their time looking for stolen property. All the lawyers have to do is a reverse image search on the internet,