I found a machine at the trusty pawn shop the other day and couldn't resist. It doesn't appear to be used at all, still has the protective films on it. I've tried using it under VEVOR KI-720 in the one software that actually lists that model in the menu but no luck. The USB jack was bent a little but my computer sees a USB device in device manager that corresponds to the machine in question. I've downloaded and installed most of the popular cut programs under demo mode and it appears the softwares are so limited I can't find any cutter models in the setup menus at all except the Sure Cuts A Lot demo that doesn't work. The machine doesn't look antiquated at all but although generic it appears modern. I'm not sure the machine is even a VEVOR brand, there's only the model number on it. I see the same KI-720 model number on Alibaba and a couple of other obscure China websites that provide no apparent support.

16457219811403972904585519833657.jpg

16457220725604781448708304587262.jpg

16457221335942063449918951910183.jpg

3 hours ago, Wkdemers1 said:

I found a machine at the trusty pawn shop the other day and couldn't resist. It doesn't appear to be used at all, still has the protective films on it. I've tried using it under VEVOR KI-720 in the one software that actually lists that model in the menu but no luck. The USB jack was bent a little but my computer sees a USB device in device manager that corresponds to the machine in question. I've downloaded and installed most of the popular cut programs under demo mode and it appears the softwares are so limited I can't find any cutter models in the setup menus at all except the Sure Cuts A Lot demo that doesn't work. The machine doesn't look antiquated at all but although generic it appears modern. I'm not sure the machine is even a VEVOR brand, there's only the model number on it. I see the same KI-720 model number on Alibaba and a couple of other obscure China websites that provide no apparent support.

So no dice so far? My original LaserPoint (I), still looks brand new, protective film and all. Since you don't know the age of it, I would suggest download SignBlazer and give that a go. There are a ton of cutters listed, and it might take time, but it might be worth it to go one by one and send a small test file. You only need one to work!

Vinyl master has that cutter listed  Vinylmaster.com   Make sure you find  the FTDI  driver (online) for your computer operating system, download and  install, and run,  Reboot computer.  Go into your computer device  manager, find the com port number 1-4 nothing higher.  Then choose the same com port number in Vinylmaster.  USB is not TRUE USB in value cutters, like higher end cutters.  I have not read anything good about Vevor.  You can put Vevor in the search box upper right and choose everything. 

vevor k1-720.JPG