Hi. I've got Mutoh SC-1300 cutter plotter. Unfortunately I don't have any driver and my software for cutting doesn't see plotter (it's for RS232/COM port). Does someone has driver for Mutoh SC-1300? I heard there is some software which make RS2323/COM plotter visible as USB printer - does someone hear about it?

Find the driver for the RS232 and download and run it. Reboot your computer. Then go into your computer device manager and find which com port number it installed to. It must be 1-4.  Then go to your cutter software and choose the same com port number,  1-4.in cutter set up.  They must match.    You must choose the correct same com port numbers. 

RS232 is a serial port, it's a hardware element controlled by the computer's BIOS.

If you want to adapt from the serial on the cutter to USB on your computer, it would be possible using a TrippLite KEYSPAN.

The MUTOH sc-1300 is one of the OEM choices within SignBlazer cutting/design software, and can be run easily from that program.

2 hours ago, slice&dice said:

RS232 is a serial port, it's a hardware element controlled by the computer's BIOS.

If you want to adapt from the serial on the cutter to USB on your computer, it would be possible using a TrippLite KEYSPAN.

The MUTOH sc-1300 is one of the OEM choices within SignBlazer cutting/design software, and can be run easily from that program.

A USB to RS232 does have a driver. It came with my Seiki cutter.  (Year 2006)  And a disc for the driver for it.  Was used on a Windows XP laptop thru USB port.  The only type of connection on the Seiki back then.   You can see the drivers on this chart.  OP does not state what operating system he is using. OP is not providing full info.  Or which cutting software they are using.     Before I got attacked in the online manual.  Manual said with RS232 and serial.  

https://www.usconverters.com/index.php?main_page=page&id=15

I know which COM port it is, but my sotware (eCut, plugin for CorelDRAW) cannot open port (only usb printer). That's why I was asking about software which make USB printer from COM printer. I has also USB to RS232 Prolific adapter, but it still the same situation, it will not show as USB printer.

MZ SKEETER, thank you for the link, I looked to AccessPort137 and it looks promising. When I copy code from the file which plugin eCut create, and paste to AccessPort - it works and cutting! :)

slice&dice, thank you for link, I know this software, but it's hard to use. First of all it has not intuitive zooming by wheeling mouse (the other way round to all other programs) and it make some strange move after cutting - plotter head is going really fast to the end, make some strange moves, etc.

BTW, I get EasySIGN software with this plotter, but it's so old, that has usb key dongle, which has no driver above Windows XP ;)

Have you tried a trial of VinylMaster? Your cutter is listed on it.   Vinylmaster.com.    Entry level version  About $60.