Skibo

Vinylmaster cut

I recently purchased Vinylmaster cut for use on my newly purchased Graphtec CE5000, I am getting a HP-GL error. I tried a trial version of easy cut and it had an option to set HP-GL / GL-GL in the program , the trial version worked fine . I purchased Vinylmaster due to good reviews. The key pad on plotter is acting up so I cant set there . I am asking if there is a provision in Vinylmastercut 5.0 to change settings. I tried hard reset on plotter , and took side panel off and removed and re plugged ribbon cables from key pad in an effort to clear up issues . any help would be greatly appreciated.

Yes, in settings:

Open Vinyl Spooler:

Menu: Cutter/Configure Cutter/Edit/Advanced Settings... go to the "Commands" Icon, over on the right is "Device Language" click the "+" and then scroll through the list.

Also Graphtec offers desktop software and you can change the language in there, which is where you may need to be. 

You can go to the Graptech site and download the Graphtec cutting controller for the CE5000.  You can change the Command there.  I do all of my cutting/changing settings from the Graphtec Cutting Controlller. Your vinyl cutter must be sitting ready to cut, before the Cutting Controller will open. It must be on Controller setting.  Below is an example of mine. Set up for my vinyl cutter.  You can see COMMAND at the  left bottom, click it.   First you must go to ADVANCED SETTINGS.

graphtec cutting controller command.jpg

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.