FSS

Random cut order

I've had my Graphtec 8600 for years and today it's jumping around and cutting the file in a seemingly random, inefficient manner. Does anyone know of a setting that I need to change to get the plotter to cut left to right and not jump around? I have upgraded to Illustrator CC,  Big Sur and Cutting Master Pro 4. Tried restarting everything already. 

Thanks!

Most designs are cut by the way they are designed. First area designed is going to cut first.  Example.  I cut very large designs. Mostly 8 ft long.  My vinyl may feed out 4 ft, before it starts cutting, but if does come and finish the front of the vinyl.  There are soft wares with step by step cutting. Example,  will cut all of the first 12 inches of a design, then on to the next 12 inches and so on until the whole design is finished at the end. Some soft wares have least amount of movement for the cutter. That is a feature.  I use Flexistarter 8.6 (bare bones) software, with a FC Graphtec. Some soft wares control the direction of the design being cut.