Sign in to follow this  
printalodigital@gmail.com

Dont work SC2

When I turn on the equipment, the knife holder is activated, the car turns on but it does not go to the right, it is not possible to move it either. The display lights up but only shows light and does not show data. the red light stays on. This will be a failure of the mother board. On the page they do not show a compatible Mother Board since I bought it at least 4 years ago.

That board has all the components and internal circuitry required to run an SC2 model cutter.

Take yours out of the malfunctioning machine, and look at the connections (plugs) to verify that they would fit into the receptor slots on that unit shown as a "SC2 universal replacement" -- you can zoom in to the photo on the website to get a good view.

Of course, if it's not an SC2 but rather the SC, then there ya go.

By the way, just in time for Christmas, USCUTTER is offering sale pricing on refurbished SC2 units (28" for $374. and $34" for $434.)
They come with stands including catch-baskets. And the VinylMaster design/cut software.

Having one of these is a great way to jump-start a home business in 2022, if you or someone you love is seeking a way to earn some good money on the side.

I just completed a tow truck (decals for their doors) and barely broke a sweat.

20190805_085556.jpg